We specialize in ethnographic, or human-centered, research. Through observation, immersion, stakeholder interviews, and product research, we focus on the end-user and their interactions, deriving meaningful insights to build more effective products.
While research is the foundation of Ascend’s product development efforts, we also provide facilitation services to our partners and clients. Through unparalleled access to three major hospital networks, our team supports clients by connecting them directly with healthcare professionals and facilities to document existing protocols, identify unmet needs, and uncover insights.
• Interact with client & healthcare facilities to establish a plan
• Deliver personalized itineraries for travel & research
• Facilitate observation of procedures, workflows, and care administration
• Enable access to specialty nurses & physicians
• Provide facilities for anonymized observation and research
• Facilitate usability testing
• Organize stakeholder interviews
• Investigate existing protocols and workflows
241 Taylor St. Suite 130 Dayton, OH 45402